Thursday, February 7, 2008

belly pics..

okay, so i have gotten a couple of requests to see the big ol belly so here we go!
Also, I have been miserably sick the last few days..having a cold while pregnant stinks!!!!
this first pic is in the beginning, i was only 6 weeks, and just a little bloated, really..



this picture was taken yesterday when i turned 17 weeks, i think its gotten a bit bigger ;)



please excuse the messy room in the background, it seems when ever its picture time, its also time for the dogs to run around like maniacs through the room!

4 comments:

I-Vee said...

you are evermore lovely!

Anonymous said...

your look sooo cute prago!!! but just wait.... it will get BIGGER!!! turst me!

Unknown said...

Hey hot mama.....I can't wait to see you guys, and I do not believe that I said congratulations yet!!! I am soooo excited for the two or should I say four of you. CRAZY.... the whole twins thing, hopefully they won't be as crazy as my first one, gotta love her. See you soon!!!!!
Kela

thecitizen said...

there be babies in there!