Sunday, October 19, 2008

handsome fellas

Not too much new going on...we're still working on rolling (almost did it again :). Tummy time is going super, Ronnie is getting better all the time, but he can't do it every day because his tummy issues have been up and down..right now its up (or is it down..well its just bad). I think his reflux is bothering him..he has been throwing up a good amount more, and actually he is back to sleeping in the bouncy seat for now. The GI doc told me that as he is recovering it would probably be up and down, so I guess we are on our way. Otherwise we are enjoying the weather..able to open the windows, go for walks, and I really need to get some pumpkin candles to burn after the boys go to bed :)
In other news as the boys become more and more aware of everything around them..Joey in particular is in love with the TV..sooo, now the TV is off most of the time. Always during play time and nap time. Sometimes I do enjoy watching TV while feeding though, so yesterday I put on my Planet Earth DVD's because I figure if they do see the TV, I want it to be something beautiful and educational or as H.I. Mcdonnough said " Two hours a day, either educational or football, so you don't ruin your appreciation of the finer things".
Anyways...here are some new pics!!!

how could a day not start out wonderfully when you see faces like this? (and yes, ronnie is trying to poop in the first one, haha)



me and ronnie..he picked out that shirt ;)


the boys


happy little rascal


i think he was just happy about his new old man pants


tummy time tiger


when i was getting bottles ready, i came back to the boys holding hands on the mat..it was so cute, but as soon as i grabbed my camera they stopped (of course..they saw a future of me showing that pic to girlfriends)...but joey started cuddling with (well, chewing on) ronnie's arm..so that was pretty cute :)


joey's fascination with giraffe's continues (and walter's fascination with baby feet continues)


ronnie bundled up for a chilly fall walk

No comments: