Monday, May 3, 2010

aaaaaaannnnd...we're back :)

hmmm, let's see, it's only been 7 months, right? Not too long of a hiatus! Haha..I guess I have been a tad busy. Honestly, the last 7 months have been a blur...a fun, sweet, fulfilling blur, but a blur.
Quick recap of the last 7 months..
Audrey is doing wonderfully..we quickly found out she is allergic to dairy, just like the boys, except worse (which our GI doc told us is normal...it is worse in subsequent children). At first the pedi suggested that I stop nursing...but I was determined to do what was best, and was more than willing to make sacrifices, so I cut all dairy out of my diet..even the small stuff. Otherwise, she has been growing perfectly, and meeting all of her milestones. Still waiting on crawling, but there is plenty of time for that.

The boys are as fun, wild, sweet, crazy, cute as ever...
They will be 2 years old in one week!!!!! I can't believe it..In a way the last 2 years feel like they went by in a flash, in a way they feel like they took forever. I will do a two year update..that is one of the reasons I wanted to just take a minute to catch up...
sooooo...here is a quick 7 month update in pictures :)

i cannot believe this was my little lady! she looks totally different now!


the first shot of all three


ronnie loved her from the get go :)


aunt sarah came to visit (and the boys were still drinking bottles, that seems SO long ago!)


uncle dave, aunt deirdre and cousin henry came to visit too, the boys ADORE their cousin :)
(and for some reason, joey thought he was the most hilarious thing on all fours ;)



we had a little welcome party for the little miss, and got to see more wonderful friends and family




these were from our holiday pic shoot :)







Our first time out in the snow!! They LOVED it..i won't post the "after" pics, from when we took them inside..lets just say..melt down, haha




We had a great Christmas :)



Audrey waited until 6 months to have her first food, because I just worry about tummy issues..with our history of trouble :P


Ronnie has really taken to his vrooms (at "press time", haha.. joey is JUST starting to get pretty into them too) We got them a couple of these tonka trucks for Christmas, and they LOVE them...we got a bunch more, and Ronnie even takes them to bed with him :)


Some quality daddy time


Easter morning


My beautiful little girl is growing up!



JoJo's "uh-oooooh" (which is said quite a bit around here ;)


Ronnie's other favorite thing in the world is to build..when he says it it sounds like "beuwld"..too cute




Daddy has to try and keep Joey away, because I decided that the boys would one day have a house flipping business, and Ronnie will be the designer/contractor, and Joey will be the demo guy, haha


I just love this pic...Joey looks like such a little boy..not a baby..which is happy and sad for mama


Audrey has become a champion eater..she is already signing up for competitions, haha


Spring has finally sprung! We can go outside, and not a moment too soon, I was going stir crazy..I have never been so house bound..The weather has been amazing, and the kids are at such great ages to play outside..we are having a ball :)




and ronnie still loves his lil sis :) (so does joey, and he does give her unsolicited kisses all the time, but ronnie just loves being with her)


Well, there ya go...7 months in a nutshell!
I hope to have the nice big 2 year post by their birthday next Tuesday..
SO much love to all, hope all those we care about are doing wonderful! I have never felt more blessed to have a beautiful family, and amazing people around us, so thank YOU for being part of our craziness! haha

2 comments:

Mrs.McJeep said...

Great update!

Tina said...

What a great update :) I was kind of surprised to see one lol. I checked yesterday (as I do frequently..promise I'm no stalker lol). I love the pictures. You have been blessed :)