Saturday, March 15, 2008

sorry for the delay :)

Sorry, everybody for the delay in updating! Things were crazy at work for a little bit, and now I have an exam to study for...hence, delay!
Just a quick update without the pics this time. We are all doing great! I have gone back to being really tired again (another reason for delay ;) Last night I came home from work, and fell asleep on my bed in my scrubs for 2 hours, all the while the dogs were wrestling around me...Im pretty tired if that didn't bother me.
The boys are doing great, they are moving more and more everyday, and I am beginning to get the feeling that they never sleep, so I am trying to mentally prepare for that ;)
Ron is super busy with the Academy, in fact he is in the planning stages of opening up the Academy of Rock Music East at Alpha Music in Va Beach coming this summer (yeah, we are going to have a pretty busy summer). The classes are already filling up.
Right now we have our great friends Erik and Kela in from Hawaii with their lovely daughters Teilor and Heiden. So we are going to spend as much time with them as possible until they leave, so the pics from our last ultrasound (and more belly pics) will be posted soon. But, I gotta say with an exam, March Madness, and friends in town, it might be just a bit, but I'll do my best!

In the mean time watch No Country for Old Men, we just watched it last night and it blew me away. Javier Bardem's performance was one of the more Oscar worthy performances I have ever seen.

More soon (ish) :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

No Country...tell me about it. I don't think I'll ever look at an air-gun the same way ever again.