Thursday, March 27, 2008

24 weeks 1 day!

Its a nice place to be! I can't believe we are this far already. I had a doctor's appointment today, and am now on strict orders to cut back working severely. At the last appointment he told me to cut back to 24 hours a week, which I was going to do, I promise ;). Today, though he was pretty adamant that I work no more than 15 hours a week. He said that 24-28 weeks is a very critical time, and when I am not working, I must be relaxing. Oh darn.
So, I called work already and told them, and I have spent the rest of my day cleaning the house. I PROMISE I will relax tonight though! I have to watch last weeks Lost, and tonight's, so I have a lot of couch time coming up ;). 

We didn't have an ultrasound this week, we will next week. The monkey's are pretty active though, so I feel fine. 
I do have some pics from our last ultrasound that I have to add, which I will do right now! 


These were all from 21 weeks..
Here is Baby A, who is always cooperative with the picture taking (which I don't understand, because he is usually the wild one)
He has such a cute button nose :)


Here he is 4D, you can see him so well, because he was asleep..but he is just adorable :)


And here is my little Baby B, Baby A was kicking him in the head, so he was getting frustrated, and kept moving, so his picture looks a little freaky :)


I am getting so much bigger all of the time, strangers keep asking me when I'm due, and saying I must be due any day now. Here is a pic of me on Easter, but this is actually pretty slimming.



Updates will come much more frequently now that I am going to actually be home more. So don't stop looking please!
Much Love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics!! I love the 4D ultrasounds, I can never tell what anything is on the old-school ones...

that's funny, we know Baby A is going to be the trouble maker, kicking B already!! and he's a ham too =)

Jess said...

I'm with Kimmie, it's so cool how their personalities are already so distinct. I'm getting used to the 4D pics more =)

maureen said...

Looks like Baby A has a lot of Lowder in him!!! They already act like Ronnie and Sean. ;-)