Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our first class..

We had our first "prepared childbirth" class last night. It was actually a fun time! I didn't think Ron was going to be able to go, but he was awesome and surprised me by moving around his students so he could go too.
It is a lamaze class, but you learn plenty besides the breathing too, last night we actually learned some pretty useful stuff about recognizing false labor from the real thing, stages of labor, etc.
Ron did great, took notes and everything, Im impressed. :)

In other news...I'm having a harder and harder time sleeping. Last night I couldn't fall asleep until 4:30 am, even later than Ron! I need a reading light, because if I'm going to be up that late, I'd rather get some good reading in then just stare at the walls in the dark, and I would rather not go downstairs to watch TV or anything, because climbing up and down the stairs has really begun to resemble a hike up Everest for me.
Im already carrying an extra 30 pounds around!
Speaking of, that brings me to the rest of the night..tossing and turing like I have never known. Even though I am surrounded by pillows, I wake about 8 times a night to flip sides because my hips are killing me! If anybody has advice, please give it!
Otherwise things are beautiful. I can't wait to see where they are on Thursday, because I am feeling things everywhere, and I love every second of it. :)

Now Im off to take a nap, so I can get some serious studying done tonight..oh and watch OPENING DAY AT YANKEE STADIUM!!!
more soon!

No comments: