Friday, April 4, 2008

stay put babies!

Thank Goodness, It looks like the monkeys are staying right where they are for at least a few more weeks. We had our 25 week doctor's appointment on Thursday, and my doc was a bit concerned with the amount of Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having. He also said after describing something that happened last weekend, that I had a real contraction too (he did say its not uncommon to have a few of those in the last couple of months. So we did a Fetal Fibronectin Test . It came back negative today. Thats a huge sigh of relief. We still have a long way to go to get these babes fat and healthy. We had an Ultrasound that went great. Baby B has always measured a little behind baby A in weight, but it looks like not only has he caught up, but he has become a little chunky monkey. He weighed in at 2 pounds. Baby A is still measuring great, he is 1 pound 12 ounces. They are both breech with butts down.
I am feeling great, I've cut back hours at work, and its a good thing because I have been more tired than I have been in the last few months. Every day I have off I have to take an afternoon nap :). I have really been relaxing for the most part, the doc says that it the best thing I can do for my boys, so I'm working on it. I am taking some time to get some organizing done in our storage room, that will be the boys' nursery. Next week will be the big work week. Ron has taken off so we can get a ton of stuff done.
He has been working so hard, things are going great with the school, and he took me this week to see the space where classes will be held in Va Beach starting this summer, very cool.

Well, heres what you've all been waiting for, more pics!
Enjoy :)

Here is baby A's profile



And here is is in 4D, looking as cute as ever....



Here is my fav pic from this session. It looks as though Baby B will be proficient at yoga when he gets out ;)



And here he is in 4D, moving around again, so pretty blurry, but you can really tell that he is filling out, chipmunk cheeks :)




This one is a bit on the blurry side too, but its both boys together, head to head..very sweet



Lastly here is one of me from last week, at 24 weeks..speaking of filling out :)


We'll keep you updated on baby room progress next week!
More soon...

2 comments:

I-Vee said...

Gosh, this is just soo sweet...i love the pic with both boys. one of them is definitely looking just like you...i can tell already!

i'm really happy for you, nora!!!

vee

Unknown said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES. THOSE ARE SOME HANDSOME BOYS!!!