Monday, April 21, 2008

bed restin'

welll...
I went to the doc last week, and he was not happy with my continued (and increasing) braxton hicks, so I have been put on modified bed rest. No more work for me, but he did clear me for finishing school, since I only have a couple of weeks left.
Im now on a schedule of seeing him every week, which is comforting. Now when you think about it, time is about to start moving soo fast, and we still have so much to do! We have to work on the nursery (which is now cleaned out, but still needs paint and furniture)!
Ah well, it will all get done :)
Ron and I did manage to get in one last getaway before the news, and that was wonderful. We went to Nags Head for a night, and ate at our favorite restaurant, Elizabeth's.
Here are a few pics of our last romantic getaway for a good long while :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the prettiest little pregnant lady I have ever seen. Love the red dress!
xoxoxoxoxoo
Mel

Anonymous said...

Super-absolutely-glowing-momma-Nora! :-D

Congrats on having just a couple weeks left for school! Woot woot!

Jess said...

I still can't get over how you're still in school---yay for the last 2 weeks! I don't think I could even fathom. You're doin great!

P.S. Still gorgeous