Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the afterbath

the bath was so much fun last night, it was their first "real" bath since being home. i have been giving them sponge baths, but since they were still healing from their circumcisions (poor boys)...we didn't have a real bath until last night..
Joey actually kind of loved his, Ronnie not quite as much...but he was happy afterwards, and he gets so darn fluffy, you can't really even understand how fluffy his little head of hair gets, its so beautiful :)
here he is, afterbath, ready to eat...how could you not love those eyes?


then this morning i realized...i have the life (disclaimer no, we do not sleep with them in the bed)



i'm the luckiest girl in the world

4 comments:

Rachel said...

you ARE the luckiest girl in the world! How are they so stinken precious?!?!?!

I LOVE the one of your hubby with them!

Anonymous said...

AW! I LOVE those little guys!!! Looks like Walterbuns loves them too =)

Jess said...

I have to agree with you. I can't say I've seen you more blissful. And for good reason. =)

Grandma Maureen said...

I love the fluffy little head. They are too cute. You are the luckiest girl in the world. Two beautiful babies!!