Monday, June 2, 2008

Meet Ronnie and Joey...

Okay! Finally I have a few minutes to update :)
Everyone is doing well.. I am all healed up, although I would never recommend a C-section if anyone can help it.
The boys are doing great, they are steadily gaining weight and have just started eating by mouth in addition to their tube feedings. As of today, Ronnie weighs 3 lbs 14 oz and Joey weighs 3 lbs 15 oz.
No ideas yet as to when they might be coming come, but they have been progressing so well, hopefully it won't be more than a few more weeks.
Nothing could have prepared us for how much we would love these little guys, we can't wait to have them home!
Here are some pics..

Ronnie, my little thinker..


Joey, my little rocker..


Ronnie


Joey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just LOVE their new pics! They look so much bigger to me already! I can't wait until they can come home either! Love you all!

Jess said...

We gotta come see the babies again REAL soon!! Can't wait to see them in the nursery at home!

Anonymous said...

Ronnie looks like Ron and Joey looks like you. Makes me smile :-D