Saturday, July 12, 2008

thankful part II

sorry for the delay, things have been busy busy..daddy is back at work, and we have had family visits and doctors appointments galore..will update specifics later..



but for now giving thanks through visuals..


ronnie 6 lb 10 oz


joey 6 lb 12 oz


funny faces


comfy places


multi tasking


first drum lessons


siblings









being clean



a good burp



dads who change diapers



guard dogs



previews to smiles



and previews to annoyed looks (awww mom)


and of course again, im just thankful for being a mom

4 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are great. Those looks!! I can't wait to see you all again very soon!

Valerie said...

Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! They make the best facial expressions!! I can't wait to see you all next weekend!! I may come up early Saturday (if it's cool w/you) so I can get in some cuddlin time with the boys!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh your boys are too cute. We are going through an almost smiling phase too. And one of my girls is going through a phase where she falls asleep with a frown on her face.