Monday, December 15, 2008

busy days!

Well, we have been so so busy..I haven't had too much time to update..sorry all!! :)
Things are going pretty well..Ron is super busy at the moment with the end of semester concerts with the academy of rock music

So, he has not been home much, and I tell ya..even though he usually only has one day off anyway..I am really feeling his absence..not just because I miss him, but he does a lot to help out around here ;)

The boys have been busy..they are now sleeping all night in their cribs..well, not SLEEPING all night..they still usually wake up 1-2 times a night, but they are fine with going back into the crib after they eat. The only thing is, I am still putting them in the cribs asleep, so that makes it easy. Their doctor told me to hold off on sleep training until 8 months, he said they deserve a pass for everything they have been through ;) and they still have issues, so when they are crying they might really need me to go to them. So I have another month before the real screaming begins, haha.

One thing that is not great is Ronnie's reflux has been really really acting up. But as I said before, the GI doc said that as his reflux improves it will go up and down..so we are still on the way to recovery..just going through a rough patch right now..so he increased Ronnie's prevacid to almost the top of the dosage limit.
I haven't been able to do too much tummy time with Ronnie due to his tummy issues, but he is getting great at sitting up, and joey is really working on rolling over more, both ways..
Still no teeth, soooo close though..everyday i feel a little more in Joey's mouth. I will be glad when that milestone has been reached. I hear that the rest aren't as bad as the first ones..

Thanksgiving was a wonderful time..spent with the Lowder's. I was sad to have missed the great dinner at Dave and Deirdre's (which has become a tradition for me), but hopefully next year we will be able to get back up there with the boys.
We did have a great time, and so did the boys..

joey's first thanksgiving


ronnie's first thanksgiving


the boys did great in their bjorns


all the excitement tuckered the boys out


laughing with aunt jess


joey loving aunt kimmie


even though ronnie has been spitting up a bit more (notice big stain) he is still a happy boy :)


and he still has an appetite




on a good night, we worked on rolling


how could you not love those precious faces?


and how could you not love a taste of chunky ronnie? at least he doesn't mind :)


jojo the cow


jojo smirking in the jumperoo


now we are just getting geared up for christmas! we can't wait to see everyone, to just spend time with family, and to finally get some of our family time together. Hopefully, I will have some time to update more soon! Love to all!!! Happy holidays!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see some pretty happy babies that can't wait to see their Uncle Sean and Aunt Jess in just a lil over a week!! Let the countdown begin, 9 days and counting...