Monday, September 7, 2009

anticipation/preparation

So, as the days are going by I am getting more and more excited about our new arrival. I can't even mention though how excited I am without addressing the little bit (ha ) of nervousness I am feeling too.
There is still so much to be done around here..we are still in the process of cleaning out the second nursery (which used to be our office/guest room). Then, we are painting this week..the furniture has been ordered, and is in..we just have to pick it up.

this is the crib we are getting along with the small dresser/changing table combo :) i LOVE it!


I also have been trying to clean as much as possible. I felt so rushed last time...well, wonder why? haha. Didn't really expect the boys to be 10 weeks early and even though they were in the hospital for 3 weeks, and we had time to get ready then..I lived at the hospital with them the first 2 weeks, and then when I went home..I traveled back and forth twice a day..usually spending from about 8am-10pm with them. It was such a shock when they told us Joey could go home, we spent one insane day buying everything we needed, and cleaning the house (on our second anniversary :) I was thinking about that last night. That day began my true sleep depravation..and I still have yet to catch up ;)

I want this time to be different (on many levels)..It's going to be overwhelming for sure, but I want to at least have my surroundings prepared :)

Here is the bedding we (I, haha) have chosen..what do ya think?


as for the walls..i am thinking of a nice pink..not as bright as the room in the pic, for sure
i've been mixing and matching colors on the olympic paint website..and this is an idea of what i am thinking..pink with green accent :) let me know what you think!


The boys are not gonna be left out by any means :) I am trying to think of fun ways to make them happy and occupy them, where i can watch them, and be involved, but can have a baby strapped to me while i play with them :)
these are two things i would love to get them when she gets here:



if anybody else has more ideas on great fun toys for toddlers, let me know!!

Well, the boys are napping, and all of this thinking makes me want to get to work..so..off to clean the nursery :) Please give me any input you can on my ideas!

5 comments:

Kim said...

PLEASE let me know if you need help with anything in the next few weeks!! I'd be happy to help clean, paint, occupy the boys, etc. Just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Look on Craigslist for the climbing structure!!!!! I love all the stuff you have picked out

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the new nursery. Audrey is going to love her room. Love all the choices you made.

Anonymous said...

Please Vote for Jordan Kasteler on the Top 100 Most Influential Internet Marketer

To vote, follow this link: http://www.invesp.com/2009/top-100-marketers-of-2009.html

Voting ends on 12/13/09 midnight, until then you can vote daily.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

buy ugg boots

ugg boots

ugg boots online

ugg on sale

ugg boots on sale

Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg


wholesale watches
replica watches
cheap watches

Rolex Watches
Omega Watches
Tissot Watches
Panerai Watches
Piaget-Watches
Zenith Watches
Baume Mercier Watches
Bvlgari Watches
Concord Watches
Corum Watches
Longines Watches
Louis Vuitton Watches
Mont Blanc Watches
Oris Watches