Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 months of greatest hits

i know that photo posts are the most popular, and, well i really enjoy them too, because there are so many darn cute pics of these guys..and doing this is neat, because i get to look back and see how much they have changed in such an amazingly short period of time..so, the 1st in my marathon of posts is a marathon post itself..the greatest hits of the last 6 months..some have been seen, some are out takes, some are brand new..so enjoy!!!


about an hour before the boys were born, ron made it just in time..


my first glimpse of little ronnie


working on joey


holding ronnie in the nursery


holding joey (little frog) in the nursery


joey


ronnie n dad


joey's 1st day home


picking up ronnie


ronnie's 1st day home


the boys together again


so tiny in their bouncy seats


joey napping with daddy


ronnie napping with daddy


all the boys napping (hmmmm.somebody sure got a lot of naps, haha)


mommy and her boys


ronnie after his bath


little sleepers


loving my little guys


joey getting to know walter


the boys


football season begins..the boys were a little excited :)


joey and ronnie's feet


ronnie being a thug (i've talked to him about this ;)


sweet little ones


my sweet little chunkster


beautiful joey


chunky monkeys


daddy and his (getting really big) boys


joe the tummy time champ


WE GOT A NEW CAMERA!! all of the previous photos were from my phone..I love our new camera so much, almost every day ron comes home and i have taken over 100 pics, haha..they are just so photogenic :)

the big boys in their bouncy seats (supporting daddy's academy of rock)


joey, the drool machine


ronnie's beautiful eyes


watching football with daddy (believe me, its very rare for them to sit in front of the TV)


play time boys


our first halloween




daddy with joey the giraffe


ronnie monkey


joey in all of his ducky gear


loving the jojo


ronnie the little drummer boy


joey voted...and drooled


ronnie loves the jumperoo (thank you aunt eileen:)


and he REALLY loves his bath, I mean REALLY


my perfect little guys

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So amazing. "Joey in ducky gear" just breaks my heart.

Jill said...

I love seeing the progression! Although I have to admit it makes me a bit sad to think that Ava won't stay so little for very long...

Anonymous said...

best. post. ever! I expect a massive slideshow for their first birthday ;-) It so amazing how much they've grown in such little time!!

Mrs.McJeep said...

so darn cute! I can't believe they are 6 months already!

andrea said...

I love these pictures. it's so fun to see them grow up!

Valerie said...

I love these photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that they are growing up with dogs in the house and learning early on the love a pet can give. Yeah you!!!! I sadly have had to foster alot of dogs that their previous owners hadkids and felt like it was one or the other, and with preemies even. So my fave is Joey and Walter, Joey looks so happy to see him, and I also like how they are now grabbing his tounge LOL. Awsome photos and it is so nice to be able to catch up with you at least a bbit.