Wednesday, November 19, 2008

bad bad bad

sorry no updates...lets just say that the conversion to the other formula did not work...things have gotten much much worse for the moment..
horrible digestive issues, gas, fussiness..no sleep for boys or mom..
stopped the trial yesterday..hopefully things will go back to normal today...only really gassy and somewhat fussy please..i would gladly take waking up 2 times a night to feed or pat butts from gas over what we went through last night..up every hour at LEAST once..joey didn't even fall asleep until 10:30...nothing could stop ronnie's screaming, ugh..and only one mommy between em..literally, on the floor between them.
so...please please say a prayer for me that things get better today.
will update when i can

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry. If I lived by you I'd pack up the girls and come help you. I hope things get back to normal soon. That really stinks that the new formula didn't help.

Anonymous said...

I'm sending all my prayers, love and support your way!

Jill said...

What a night! I hope that things return to normal soon.